Malone Group was awarded a turnkey project for design, supply, installation and validation of a system to ensure this pilot plant was compliant with the Atex Regulations.
- Preliminary and detailed design
- Supply and installation
- Turnkey Installation
The scope of the project was to identify the modifications to the mill system and associated chutes required to ensure Atex compliance, as well as the design and implementation of these modifications.
The project was split into a number of phases:
- Identify and agree modifications required.
- Purchase the necessary equipment (rotary valves, explosion panels) and instrumentation.
- Issue a mechanical and E&I scope of work tender to various contractors.
- Construction manage the site work.
- Commission and performance test the modifications to ensure compliance with Client’s requirements