Our personnel have a wide range of experience in the agricultural sector including Cannabis. We have relationships and in-house expertise in: legal guidelines as Cannabis is legalized in Canada, design of grow operations, CO2 extraction and handling and packaging.
This experience includes plant mechanical services expertise to assess needs and design optimised supply of light cycles, nutrients, heat for operations and COGEN power saving studies and execution.
Our controls and systems teams are well versed in cyclic light timing applications and remote monitoring of the facilities, and bringing together these skill sets we can assist in:
- Facility assessment and process optimisation
- Pharma grade hygienic standards for clean design of facilities and equipment
- Material handling of Product including oils and food grade Cannabis
- Heating and cooling studies and design
- Process ventilation
- CO2 extraction
- Filtration systems
- Instrumentation and controls
- Fully integrated systems