Asset Maintenance Audit
Malone Group provides asset maintenance audit services to help you review your maintenance systems/ processes, uncover any problems or weaknesses and identify maintenance improvement opportunities.
Our teams use a structured approach to conduct a maintenance audit that ensures that the equipment reliability and plant availability is being managed at the right level. As part of the maintenance audit, our team gathers information and analyses historic logs of maintenance activities, parts usage and replacement, and maintenance man-hours for different equipment.
By auditing the performance and effectiveness of asset maintenance management, your business can realise the following benefits:
- Increase in labour utilisation levels
- Reduction in overall costs of maintenance management
- Improvement in OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
- Increase understanding by measuring the effectiveness of your Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Enables the development of a focused plan for improvement.