Civil and Structural Engineering – North America
Malone Group’s North American Offices provide expert civil and structural engineering services. This includes geotechnical engineering services for upstream oil and gas projects that help you manage the risks on new projects, saving you time and money by identifying the best planning, design, construction and maintenance choices.
We have an experienced team of engineers with specialist expertise in civil and structural engineering. These services cater for the full lifecycle including infrastructure/ structural design and maintenance/ development. Our team’s capability to look beyond the structural design requirements and show understanding of modern construction processes, procurement methods and the regulatory landscape is highly valuable for your project. Our civil and structural engineering team is supported by our Computer Aided Design (CAD) team to provide you with technically accurate and cutting-edge design work.
Some of the services under our civil and structural engineering service include:
- Site layouts, outline and detailed design for civil engineering
- Structural design of buildings (residential, commercial and industrial)
- Geotechnical and foundation designs
- Refurbishment and structural alterations of existing buildings
- Structural survey reports
- Design and detailing of water retaining structures.