Safety Management Services
Malone Group provides a comprehensive range of project and design based safety management services to enable your business to achieve EHS (Environmental, Health and Safety) compliance, manage risk and maintain safe working environments for your staff and your production facilities. We have achieved an outstanding reputation for delivering Zero Harm in highly regulated production environments.
Our team combines a unique set of project skills and collective industry sector experience driven by the close integration between our safety and engineering departments. This results in world-class safety management services that are well informed and grounded in best practice, with extensive engineering support.
The financial, operational and reputational risks for organisations failing to comply with the environmental, health and safety regulations are high. We help your business to minimise that risk and maintain compliance.
We help you to achieve your KPIs and EHS compliance by using a wide range of tools and methodologies developed from experience to achieve the highest standards in safety to deliver zero harm projects. The key to this is the ability to listen to your requirements and deliver services based on the best professionals, the best systems, and best-in-class technology.
Malone Group’s safety management services cover the following elements:
- Technology Enablement – our cloud based permit to work system (ePermit) provides contractor management and control along with live auditing
- Managed Safety Services – advice on the legal and regulatory aspects offered by a senior safety advisor and also access to safety engineer as a managed service offer
- Safety Management Systems – covers BS ISO 45001 (formerly OHSAS 18001 UK), Safe T Cert (Ireland), SMS Gap Analysis
- Process Safety Management – includes HAZOP, HAZID, ATEX/ DSEAR, PUWER/ Machine Safety, Design risk management
- Construction Project Safety – PSDP/ PSCS (Ireland), CDM 2015 (GB), CDM 2016 (NI), PD/ PC (UK), Auditing, Design Risk Management (DRM)
- Operational Health & Safety – Safety statements/ policies, workplace inspections, risk assessments, behavioural based safety, ergonomic assessments, accident/ incident investigations
- Safety Management Training – Manual handling, risk assessment, PSDP/ PSCS training (Ireland), CDM 2015 (GB), CDM 2016 (NI), PD/PC training (UK), Ergonomics, Bespoke safety training, Contractor management
We have developed accredited training in construction safety management and developed bespoke systems and guidance tools for safety project management.
We have also devised a specific suite of tools around managing safety in design so that the design you produce has fully considered the safety implications at design stage, and to ensure the systems are in place to manage the process once people are introduced.