Malone Group is trusted by global organisations to deliver projects safely while managing technical and compliance risk.
About Malone Group
As an engineering and safety project delivery company, we provide expertise and experience around the full project lifecycle – from engineering design, procurement, project management (managed services/ EPCMv) to validation.
Headquartered in Ireland, Malone Group has offices in the UK and North America. We work with leading brands throughout Europe and North America to manage and deliver high value, business critical projects.
Malone Group was built on the values of passion and commitment – our passion about what we do and our commitment to your business. As a customer-focused business, our approach is one of flexibility and adaptability to suit your needs. We listen to you and adjust our approach and delivery to suit your requirements while making a real difference to each project.
At Malone Group, we believe in investing in our people and infrastructure to enable us to be highly flexible, efficient and deliver a best-in-class service. We have built a strong team with subject matter expertise and cross sector industry experience. Our teams include project management professionals who have previously held senior level roles in each industry sector we serve. As a result, we understand your specific challenges, constraints and the regulatory environment your business operates in. We work with blue-chip organisations in the pharmaceutical, food, beverage, energy, greentech and utility sectors.
We have gained a reputation for solving the complex engineering problems and developing innovative solutions. Our management systems are externally accredited to ISO 9001 and OSHAS 18001. We are an Engineers Ireland CPD Accredited Employer, which provides a structured development programme for engineers and safety practitioners that leads towards Chartered Status.
Why Choose Us?
Malone Group is an International project management and safety business with an outstanding reputation in industry. We are recognised as a business that brings valuable skills, experience and creative solutions to challenging projects. Some of the key reasons why our customers enjoy working with us include:
- Understanding of your challenges – Although we work with leading brands and global businesses, in reality, we work with people. We understand the different challenges and pressures you may face in your role. We listen to you and your team; provide our independent advice and work collaboratively to deliver a practical solution. Our team believes in going the extra mile to ensure that you are not just satisfied but delighted with the quality of our work.
- Great people to work with – We believe in building great working relationships with your team in a collaborative working environment. Our team are approachable and knowledgeable. There is regular communication to keep our your stakeholders fully informed. It provides you with the confidence, comfort and assurance that allows you to focus on your core business operation.
- Flexible approach – We offer a flexible approach to project management, delivery and reporting to suit your requirements. This approach of not imposing a fixed project management structure when you may already have defined project processes internally can be highly valuable. Our flexible approach reduces your administrative burden and makes project management and reporting more efficient.
- Solution oriented company – Although an engineering and safety project delivery company, we are regarded by many as a solution-oriented company. We take an engineering/ safety problem and work with you to deliver an innovative, efficient and practical solution. In doing so, we also focus on delivering a wider impact on the overall business, through efficiencies, cost reductions, optimisation, etc.
- Valuable collective team experience – We use the collective experience of our team in different industry sectors and the various engineering capabilities to your benefit when delivering your project. This enables us to utilise specialist skills to solve specific problems and learn from the collective experience to apply best practice to each individual project.
At Malone Group, we are committed to delivering successful projects for you to enable your business to thrive.
239 Blanchardstown Corporate Park
t +353 1 8665890
Shipka 6 Street
t +359 2 491 7877
UK – Midlands
t +44 1283 688083
UK – North West
t +44 1925 398880
Canada – Calgary
1601 Westmount Road NW
AB T2N 3M2
t +1 (403) 770 9328
Canada – Toronto
830 Harrington Court
ON L7N 3N4
t + 1 (289) 635 2442